Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Threesome for Apriil 10th

Yep. It's that time of the week again. Brought to us this week by Stacks and Stacks and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Kitchen- What's your favorite room at your place? Do you migrate towards the kitchen, or prefer to cozy up in the living room? ...or do you prefer the patio? ...or even the back porch !?
For a while, I never left my bedroom. Now, I seem to spend lots of time in the living room. Of course, that's where my computer is, so that's most of it.

Twosome: Gadget- What's your favorite gadget type item and why?
I have always loved a potato peeler. It works, yet isn't dangerous to use. And it makes the job so easy.

Threesome: Store- What's your favorite store to browse, even if you never actually buy anything there?
It used to be the Disney Store, but it's not as fun as it used to be. Now it's any bookstore.

No comments: