Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So It's Just Muscle, Huh?

Went to the doctor today. My right leg has been bothering me most of the year, but especially after Angelique and I went to Disneyland. So I decided it was time to have someone professional take a look at it. After having me walk all around, he concluded it's just a sore muscle. If that's the case, why hasn't it gotten better with me icing it and letting it rest for the last few weeks?

I was hoping he'd give me something to do to make it all better.

He did say I was okay to run or walk, so I can at least start trying to get back into some symblance of shape again.

In other news, I went to see Juno this weekend with Kurt, Kellie, and Dawn. We all enjoyed it. Then I went back to Kurt and Kellies and we hung out, had dinner, and watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. All in all, it was a great Saturday.

And did you catch American Gladiators last night? I was in it! Okay, so maybe not. But I did get a kick out of rooting for a guy named Mark Baker. I just wish he had done better.

No comments: