Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

The next two days are going to be so long! I am already ready for it to be Friday and the start of my Christmas vacation. I'm antsy and not focused on anything. I just want to sit back, relax, and goof off.

And it didn't help that we officially got word that we can leave at noon on Friday. Of course, for me that always depends on how much work we've gotten done. But we are talking about closing the year for payroll, including W-2's, tomorrow. Which would mean I'd have nothing I have to do on Friday. Talk about torture! All I have to say is we'd better really be able to leave at noon because I am so ready.

In other news, I have finally officially finished Christmas shopping. Now I just need to wrap it all.

And I am only three reviews away from writing 50 reviews for the 10 4 10 at Epinions this month. Plan to knock two of them out tonight.

Speaking of Epinions, I had a great month earnings wise this month. My digital camera review earned me $30, and my review of an out of print Christmas CD earned me $12. In fact, I actually claimed a spot on the top earning reviews for the month in the music category. That's a first for me, and I'm rather proud of that.

And they've just updated their stats, so I'm off to see how I'm doing.

No comments: