Monday, June 11, 2007

Other News

So, let's see if I can get some other news up, shall we?

The 30th of May, Angelique, Casey, and I went to see Pirates 3. I think they enjoyed it more then I did. It was certainly funny, but I found they had too many plot twists. And, frankly, I really didn't care for the ending.

That first weekend of June, we took the youth to Castaic Lake. BBQed hot dogs for lunch and then swam all afternoon. It was a nice, relaxing day. Lots of fun.

Except for the sunburn. Wow, that hurt for a few days. I put sunscreen on several times, but it just didn't seem to help any. I'm still peeling.

Last week was fairly quiet. Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the week. Of course, Friday was a whole other story as it started a fun weekend....

(To be continued)

No comments: