Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Threesome for December 21st

I'm officially off work until next year! But, before I leave the office, I'm going to do the Thursday Threesome for today. Which is brought to us this week by something few people have and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Plenty-- of time, take a deep breath. Overnight/Saturday delivery could work for you... So could a trip a few hundred miles away if you're into shopping on Sunday! How are you doing? Do you have it together?
As I said yesterday, I have all my presents bought and wrapped. I just need to pack before I leave tomorrow.

Twosome: of-- all the states, I'm hearing the worst reports from Ohio! It has no snow! No snow, no Christmas! What's to be done? Is it looking like the normal Christmas weather there for you?
It always seems to get bitter cold right before Christmas. And it's been bitter cold. About normal here, I'd say.

Threesome: Time--Time? Good grief, the 24th is days away, and most men haven't even awakened a sense of urgency as yet . Is anyone done, finished, wrapped and resting?
Yes. I'll be going home to watch The Santa Clause now.

No comments: