Friday, May 12, 2006

Frustration!

Ok, that's it. I'm officially frustrated again. And anyone who sees me finds out all about it.

I went to the doctor again Monday night. He decided he was concerned about how slowly my wound is healing. So he ordered another CAT scan for me to see if I have an absess under the service that he needs to open me back up for so it can heal.

I couldn't get in for that before the 23rd. At that point, the doctor will be on vacation, so I won't get the results until the 1st. Yep. Three weeks from now is when I'll find out what's going on. Over the phone. So I probably won't get cut back open if I need to be until the 5th at the earliest. Then it will need time to heal again. Translation, we're looking at July before I'll be well, at the earliest!

Furthermore, I asked about ultimate Frisbee summer league, and he told me it wasn't a good idea.

The weather has finally warmed up, and I want to swim. Can't do that either.

I want the last six months of my life back!!!!!

On the other hand, it has warmed up nicely this week. We skipped spring and went straight to 90 degree summer. I'm going to graduation tonight, so hopefully it will be cooler then it was last year. Of course, last year, it was Saturday from 10 Am to noon, so it has to be better then that.

Last night was a kicked back youth group. We played ultimate Frisbee most of the time (yes, I played anyway, so there!), and then had root beer floats. A good time was had by all.

Of course, I left my Bible behind. Fortunately, Pastor Jon found it since it wasn't there when I went back. I called him when I got home. Our conversation went something like this.

Me: Do you know why I'm calling?
PJ: It's sitting on my desk.

I just laughed.

No comments: