Thursday, May 18, 2006

And We're Doing Two Weeks Again

I guess I need to do two week's worth of Thursday Threesomes once again.

Onesome: We're after the same rainbow's end- What's your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Happiness, true friendship, money?
It depends on what aspect of my life we're talking about. But life in general, it would be Heaven.

Twosome: Waiting around the bend- Anything interesting coming just 'round the bend for you?
Actually, with summer starting, probably not much.

Threesome: My Huckleberry friend- Huckleberries, what are they anyway?? Seriously though, what's the strangest fruit you've ever eaten? Did you like it or hate it?
I had papyas, or however they are spelled, and hated them.

And now, for something completely different....

Onesome: 303-- In what household product line is this number used as a size? Can you guess, or will you have to hit the link?
I had to look it up. (What you thought I'd answer these here? You have to follow the link, too.)

Twosome: 451-- Where is this number used in a title? Bonus: without Google, what is the significance of the number?
Again, didn't get it. I should have. I feel so stupid for not remembering this one. Wouldn't have known the bonus either way.

Threesome: 501-- Where is this number used to denote a style? Ah, you should know this one ...
Even thought I don't wear them because I don't like how they feel on me, I got this one without having to look.

No comments: