Friday, April 28, 2006

A Week Again

Heck, I didn't even post the Thursday Threesome yesterday. I'm getting lazy. Or distracted. We'll go with distracted.

Last weekend was a very lazy weekend. About the only thing I did was go to game night. Debbie, Angelique, and I met up for dinner and then played Killer Uno for a couple hours.

Monday, I discovered I have a missing DVD. My copy of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is gone. I have looked everywhere and can't find it to save my life. Guess I'll have to buy another copy. :(

Tuesday, Paul and I went to see The Sentinel. Yep, the ads they ran during 24 got to me. It was ok, but not nearly as good as I thought it would be.

You know you're out of shape when an hour of four square does you in. We played that last night at Bible study, where we had a weird night that didn't include Bible study. Lots of fun; I haven't played that in years. But I need to get back into shape in the next month if I'm going to play ultimate Frisbee this summer.

So, it's 3:50 and I've been home for a half an hour already. Phil and Jason were gone, and Phil's boss told us all to go home early. I was the last one to leave at 2:40.

Just gives me more time to get ready for the La Times Festival of Books tomorrow. I can't wait!

No comments: