Friday, April 21, 2006

So How About Some Good News?

I've been doing plenty of whining on my blog as of late. How about some good news?

For example, they've finished the repipe in my condo! The patch work on the holes looks wonderful. Hard to tell where they cut it out. Actually, they finished yesterday, so I am mostly moved back in. Still need to get empty boxes back to the garage, but that's minor. Bookcases are back in place and filled in again. It makes so much difference. And the plastic is up off the floor, too. I remember why I like my condo again!

They didn't fix my shower until Wednesday, but that's back together and running well again. Unfortunately, looks like I'll need to track them down and talk to them about Paul's sink. It's leaking slightly. Still, mostly good news.

It's been two weeks since I went to the doctor, and I had an appointment today. Looked at my wound and says it's still healing. Not sure why it's being so slow about it, but it is moving in the right direction. Shallower then it was before, etc. So that was good news as well.

And Alias was back Wednesday night! The show will never recapture the charm of season 1, but it's still lots of fun. I'll miss it when it's gone, but I've got my DVD's to enjoy.

No comments: