Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Really, Not Much to Report

I can't pass up an opportunity to post on 4/5/6, but I don't have much to say. I did miss looking at the clock at 1:02:03 today, however. Both AM and PM. So much for being a lover of cool numbers like that.

Of course, I bought The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe yesterday. Didn't watch it, but I bought it.

Got the oil in my car changed yesterday as well.

They are finally getting around to repiping my unit starting next Tuesday. Unfortunately, that means having to move one of the three bookcases I have by the front door. I need to go home and work on that tonight.

I'm really behind at work. I've been playing instead of working the last few days. I have got to dig in the next couple days and dig myself out from under.

See, I told you I didn't have too much to say.

No comments: