Friday, December 09, 2005

Tomorrow Can't Come Fast Enough!

So, in case you've missed it, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe opens today. I absolutely can not wait to see it.

I've heard from a couple people who have seen it. One went to a special screening they did for Master's College folks last night (during Bible study or you can bet I would have been there). The other went to a midnight screening. But have raved about it, saying it is everything a fan of the books would want.

I am going to see it tomorrow with the game night crew. 24 hours from now I'll be in the theater watching. I so can not wait until then. It can not get here fast enough.

Can you tell I'm a little excited?

I'm so excited today has been pretty much a waste. I didn't have much to do, but I wanted to get it done. I gone none of it done. I guess that's what Monday will be for.

Youth group last night went well. Small turn out, but I guess there was sports stuff going on for the school. I led worship by myself for various reasons. We're caroling next week, so this will be our last worship time of the year. And after next week, we're taking three weeks off. Since I'll be gone two of them, works out well for me.

No comments: