Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Threesome for December 8th

This week's entry is brought to us by retailers and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Seventeen Shopping-- Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing.
So far, I've done all my shopping on-line. Mainly from Amazon. I'm sure the presents I have left I'll need to shop in stores for, however, as I won't have the time for shipping from internet places.

Twosome: Days-- ...or "Daze"? Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for?
It seems like every year there's someone that sneaks up on me, but I think I only need to buy presents for two more people. We'll see if I'm right or not in another week or so.

Threesome: Left!-- What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Actually, the mugs are the only thing I don't have out yet. Everything else went out Saturday. I love having me tree up!

No comments: