Thursday, December 22, 2005

Early Thursday Threesome for December 22nd

Remember when I used to do these first thing Thursday morning? Ok, so it's been years. Still, I'm doing it first thing today. And it's brought to us this week by emotional rollercoasters and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Daily-- Do you have a daily routine you've fallen into this Christmas? ...baking in the morning, shopping in the afternoon? ...checking your list (twice) and then trying to find that certain something at lunch? ...checking the shippers to make sure everything is on the way? ...making sure you don't miss a day with your Advent calendar?
No more then normal. I still have to work. Then I go home after work. Really not much out of the ordinary for me.

Twosome: Ups and-- USPS and DHL and FedEx? How's the inbound traffic this year? Are you receiving more from on line stores than you have in the past? (Oh, and a word to the gang on this: Amazon's "SuperSaver Shipping" is using a sequence of Airborne to the USPS to the recipient, targeting deliveries for Friday the twenty-third. Heads up tomorrow for inbound reindeer!)
I think I did about the same amount of shopping this year on line as previous years. Maybe a little more, but not too much more. There's one package going straight to my parents I don't know about, but everything that should have arrived down here has arrived already.

Threesome: Downs-- ..de' hatch? What are your thoughts on eggnog now that it's that time of year? ...and sure, unleadeed or with the traditional added 'kick'. It seems no one is fence-sitting on this holiday drink; people either seem to like it or loath it. How about you?
I remember having eggnog once in my life and not liking it. I was a kid at the time, but I haven't gone near the stuff since. It was unleaded then and I'd have it unleaded again now.

No comments: