Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Absolutely Wonderful!

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is my favorite movie of the year, hands down. It is everything I hoped for in a movie version of the book.

Yes, the change details. Most of the time, it's minor stuff, but in the middle they make some major changes. But those changes help make it a good movie instead of a book. Either version stands up well by itself.

I absolutely can not wait to see it again. If you haven't seen it yet, what are you doing sitting here reading this post? Go, watch now! That is an order!!!!!!!!

After the movie, we came back to my condo for games and pumpkin pie. Joanne Fluke recipe, of course. We had a good time, although with Dawson there it was hard to concentrate on the game. Still, it was a wonderful day.

Other then that, not much else going on. When you go to work and do nothing at night, life is fairly easy with not much to report.

So I think I'll finally get around to doing this quiz I've seen on just about everyone's blog by now and haven't done yet.


You scored as Maximus. After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus

71%

The Amazing Spider-Man

63%

Batman, the Dark Knight

63%

El Zorro

54%

William Wallace

54%

Captain Jack Sparrow

50%

James Bond, Agent 007

46%

The Terminator

46%

Neo, the "One"

42%

Lara Croft

38%

Indiana Jones

33%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


So I'm a hero from a movie I hated. Interesting.

Of course, I think if I liked to climb and didn't mind tight fitting spandex, I could have bumped Spidy to the top.

No comments: