Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday Threesome for October 6th

Brought to us this week by nature and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Humming-- Humming a little tune are we? Do you have any new musical finds to share with the group? ...or how about an oldie you wished you could find to add to your collection?
I'm still loving Shaun Groves' White Flag a lot.

Twosome: Dragonfly-- Do you have dragonflies where you live? If so, are there any local names you've heard of for them rather than the 'western classic'?
Don't think we have them here, but I remember seeing them growing up. Less of a desert up there. And I always called them dragonflies.

Threesome: Search-- Quick! What was the last thing you searched for on the Net? (...or around the house if you've been holding back here . )
I don't remember the last time I searched for something on the net. Around the house, it was scissors the other night. The most frustrating thing? They were where I thought I had left them and where I swear I had looked. Hey, they don't call it a Mark search for nothing.

No comments: