Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Guess I Should Update

Let's see, what's been going on?

Last Monday we got rain showers and thunder and lightening. Then we got the wild fires and lots of smoke. Not to mention the dry wind. Yep, it's fall. Dry, dry weather.

Friday night I went to a book signing for Mary Anna Evans at the local Borders. Which worked out well since I had just finished her first book at lunch time. She was very nice.

And they're rearranging some stuff in the story and have new bookcases. Frankly, I'm excited because it means hardcover and large paperbacks will be mixed in with the mass markets.

Been really enjoying the return of my TV shows. Amazing Race, Lost, Veronica Mars, Alias. Life is good again.

Decided it would be fun to get a cold last week. Pretty much over it now, although I did just buy dessert instead of making it for game night. We played Apples to Apples, and I wasn't hosting! It's much easier to get through all the cards when you don't have the expantion packs.

Tonight after work, we're going to Wal-Mart to buy Cinderella and Staples to buy more ink for my printer. It's only been out of ink for four or five months. Hated to rush into things.

No comments: