Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In Search of a Good Title

Any ideas? :)

I spent the better part of the last two days trying to reconcile one account that was more out of wack then normal. With a co-worker's help, we figured it out, and it wasn't good. But it balances, which makes me much happier. Everything should be pretty much good now, except the benefit accounts. Gotta start in on those tomorrow. That won't be fun.

My great aunt passed away Monday night. Of all my great aunts, this is the one I was closest to, especially after the couple years I did yard work for her. She's been going downhill for a while now, so it was no surprise.

The biggest issue with this has been contacting my parents, who are in Botswana right now. Fortunately, she and my uncle had discussed what she wanted done. Even better, her cousins are talking about having the service in early August, after Mom and Dad are back. My uncle should be sending an e-mail tonight, so hopefully they will hear but know they don't need to try to leave early. Still, I'm praying this doesn't disrupt their trip too much. They were really looking forward to it.

In other news, I've reached 700 reviews at Amazon!

And my brother and sister-in-law should be here tomorrow night. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to take time off Friday, however. We'll see.

Went in to see a dermatologist today. He removed a mole and will send it for an autopsy. He didn't seem too worried about it, and I don't think it's anything either. It's been there so long if it were cancerous, I think I'd already be dead. But better safe then sorry.

No comments: