Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday Threesome for July7th

Brought to us this week by KFC and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Premium-- Have you tried any of the fast food empire's 'Premium' sandwiches lately? Was it any good?
Actually, I've been rather good and stayed away from traditional fast food recently. I know some count Quizzno's in the lot, and all their sandwiches are premium, so I would certainly say I've eaten those. And I just love them.

Twosome: Chicken-- Chicken, beef, fish, tofu... What's your dietary staple?
Chicken and beef although a little more toward chicken. Can't stand fish or tofu.

Threesome: Sandwich-- Let's do lunch! Do we head for that fast food place? ...or will noon find us over at your favorite deli noshing down?
Actually, lunch will find us eating the sandwich we brought from home for lunch. Sometimes during the school year I'm in the caf, but usually it's a brown bag lunch. Cheaper that way.

No comments: