Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thursday Sixsome

That is what you get when you do two Thursday Threesomes in one day, right?

Both are brought to us by The Back Porch, of course.

In addition, last week's was brought to us by the blue flue.

Onesome: I can't come in-- Have you ever locked yourself out of the house or the car? How'd it happen, and how did you get back in?
House I haven't yet. I've had roommates who have, however. I have a spare key to my car in my wallet, so I've got that back up when I do lock my keys in the car. I don't think I've done that since getting a remote, however.

Twosome: to work today-- What is your dream job and why?
One where I don't have to keep roommates. Why? Read the last few months of my blog. :) I would also love a job where I got to read all day.

Threesome: because I...-- What's the worst excuse you've ever given or heard of for not going into work/ school? Why did you really call in?
I honestly can't remember a time when I've called in sick when I wasn't. There have been days when I've felt like it, but I've never done it.

Today's edition is additionally sponsered by type A drivers.

Onesome: Road Trip-- How do you feel about road trips? I mean, no planning, no prep, just up, up and away! Have you had any good ones? Lately?
Sounds wonderful to me. Don't think I've ever done anything like that.

Twosome: With-- Ah! Who do you/would you/could you take a road trip with? ...and where would you be off to?
Well, Chris is hoping to take one soon. After Sunday, I think he, Matt, and I would have a blast together. I think it would work with many of my friends. Destination? "We're merrily, merrily, merrily on our way to no where in particular."

Threesome: No Stops-- Do you drive non-stop when you take your planned trips, stretching your endurance to the limit of your bladder? ...or do you have your rest stops pre-programmed into your itinerary?
Well, everytime I head to my parents, I stop at Santa Nella for gas and/or food. And I make a stop at Donald's one direction of the other. I stop at rest stops every hour or two depending on how much water I've had to drink. I don't have an iron bladder.

No comments: