Thursday, June 09, 2005

Memes Day Two

Also known as the Thursday Threesome for June 9th. Brought to us this week by athletes, constructions workers, kids playing in the mud, and the Back Porch.

Onesome: I could really-- get into what or who musically this week? Have you run across anything or anyone new to share with the gang?
I got Mark Harris's CD yesterday. He's a member of the group 4 Him, but this is a solo album. I've listened to it a couple times, but I'm not completely sure how I feel about it yet.

Twosome: Use-- Hey, what do you use for most of your cooking? The microwave? ...or the toaster oven? Regular oven? Weber grill? (...and Mark, opening the bag of chips doesn't count!)
LOL. I think my reputation procedes me. And, Dan, you left out stove top. I most often use the microwave. Fastest way to heat up those TV dinners.

Threesome: A shower-- ...and the softball of the week: shower or bath? What's your preference. Okay, pool or hot tub (if you had one or both )?
I prefer a shower. As to pool or hot tub, pool in the summer and hot tub in the winter.

No comments: