Monday, March 07, 2005

Spring has Sprung!

And it's only supposed to get nicer this week! :)

It was in the mid-70's today, I'm sure. Actually got too warm reading out in the sunshine at lunch time and had to move to the shade.

Yes, I spent my lunch time reading today. I was all set to work out. Even motivated. Got to the fitness center to find that they were closed until 1 PM. I could have worked and gone later, but I wasn't quite that motivated. :) So, I finished Bilge Water Bones. Glynn now has a problem on her hands. I'm going to start demanding the next in this great series a month before the book even comes out. (I was reading an advanced review copy.) Great writing and a good story, although it does appear to loose it's way in the second quarter. In reality, everything that's happening is important, you just don't know it yet. And the suspense really builds in the second half.

My office still stinks. I was hoping to air it outby opening the window now that it's nice out, but they're drilling the sidewalk outside my office to replace gas and water pipes. It's just too loud to make opening my window even an option for most of the day. :( Hopefully they'll be done with that soon and I can open it the rest of the week.

I am going to enjoy this weather while I can. I don't think it'll be here to stay for another week or two.

No comments: