Thursday, January 20, 2005

Thursday Threesome for January 20

Brought to us this week by Fox and The Back Porch.

Onesome: The next- What would be your idea for the next great reality tv show?
Haven't quite got everything figured out, but it should be based on books. Hey, they've got one based on famous movies scenes, why not?

Twosome: American- What do you think of as typically American? Mom and apple pie? Afternoons at the ballpark watching baseball?
All of those sound good. Or how about fireworks and picnics for 4th of July. Or watermelon. For some reason, that feels American to me as well.

Threesome: Idol- Who's the one person you admire the most and why?
The hard question this week. My parents (two people I know.) Because of all their sacrifices to raise us and teach us over the years since I was homeschooled some and my brother all the way through.

No comments: