Saturday, January 08, 2005

And For My Second Post of the Year

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking. This week was just too busy at work to update much.

We were doing the W-2's we would normally do before Christmas. It was rather nice to not rush around and try to do them before break. Especially with the problems we had. Which meant I was actually working during work hours most of the time. :)

Frankly, there hasn't been a whole lot going on in my life this week. With students gone, it's been very quiet, in fact. Come home and hang out around here, mostly.

Wednesday was the season premier of Alias. Finally. While there is some potential there, I'm not as excited about it as I'd hoped to be. It seemed like they were trying a little too hard to recapture season 1 with some stuff that made no logical sense. But we'll just have to see what happens. I'm certainly not going to write it off yet.

And Thursday was our first night back at youth group. It felt good to be back. And Scott and Jared let me play even though I missed practice Sunday, which really boosted my ego. It was also nice that they put the songs together themselves without any adults around to make them. I was very happy about that.

And please pray for me. I had an opportunity presented before me when I got home last night. Don't want to get too much into it here and now, but please pray for wisdom for me and most of all for God's will to be done. It makes me nervous both ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TaryCiteria [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url]