Friday, December 03, 2004

O the Weather Outside is Frightful

Actually, the temperature has increased from Wednesday. It's probably in the mid-50's to about 60 today. It's the wind. The wind is absolutely bitter cold and blowing hard and dry. I think we're finally getting the Santa Annas we usually get in the fall. I was hoping maybe they'd passed us by this year. Brr! It just seems to cut through everything. And, it also bugs my allergies.

Maybe that's been my problem this week instead of a cold. Either that or I got the world's mildest cold. Bit of a sore throut, bit stopped up, but not really that bad at all.

Yes, I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather, why do you ask? :) That's why I live in Southern CA.

So, we turned in our papers today. After class, I went up to ask the prof. a question about the final, and he mentioned that he was looking forward to reading my paper. (We'd turned in topics at the mid-term). Great. It wasn't a strong paper to begin with. If he's looking forward to it, it's sure to disappoint him and get me a bad grade. :( Which means I really need to do the extra credit questions he gave us. Something else to pile onto my weekend, I guess. Along with decorating and trying to call a few friends I haven't talked to in ages.

Worship went well last night considering we hadn't practiced for a week and a half. And we're permanently moving worship time to the choir room. Smaller room so we can actually hear the kids sing instead of just ourselves. Makes all of us happy. At least those of us on worship team.

And I got another comment on my bumper stickers today. Seems people get most of them. They just don't get the "One by one, penguins slowly steal my sanity" one. So, what does it say about those of us who do get it?

No comments: