Thursday, December 16, 2004

Thursday Threesome for December 16th

Bet you thought I wasn't going to do this, didn't you? Well, I did sorta forget it was Thursday. Anyway, this week's is brought to us by calendars (also taxed by the Stamp Act, which I forgot to mention in my final), and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Christmas--Hey, an easy start for you, what with the new layout and all: What is your favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit 'repeat' on the player...
Easy. Easy, they say. I have so many favorites, it's hard to choose. But I do really like 4Him's version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen." And it's not Christmas without Evie's "Come on, Right Those Bells."

Twosome: Is-- Is the longer "Holiday Season" this year between Thanksgiving and Christmas making it easier to get your Christmas act together? Last year's was short; has this year flowed any better for you?
Yes. It's given me more time to listen to Christmas music. And, ultimately, that's what time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is all about. :) I had most of my shopping done before Thanksgiving this year.

Threesome: Coming-- Ready or not, here it comes! Are you ready? What do you have left to do with just over a week to go? ...or are you just cruising?
Figure out for sure what I'm getting one uncle, buy it, wrap presents, and pack to head to my parents. And watch all the Christmas specials and movies I want to watch every year but haven't had time to watch yet. Seems like I run into this every year about this time. Hopefully I'll have a chance next week or over the weekend of both. Or I can always do what I normally do, watch the specials while wrapping presents. Every year I say I won't do that, and every year, it comes down to needing to do that to get everything watched.

No comments: