Thursday, December 09, 2004

Thursday Threesome for December 9th

Welcome to this weeks Thursday Threesome, brought to us by Jingle Bells and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Dashing through the snow: Do you get much snow where you live? Do you enjoy winter sports like skiing or would you rather stay in by the cozy fire?
I've never gotten a lot of snow where I live. And I'm rather proud of it, too. :) As a result, I've never much gotten into winter sports. Beside, it's too cold out there!

Twosome- In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?
No on the sleigh ride for sure. Think I've been on a carriage ride at one of the living history places I've been to, but I wouldn't swear to it. Horses are fine, but I haven't been around them too much.

Threesome- O'er the fields we go: What's the first thing that pops into your mind when someone says field? Corn? Football field? Outfield?
Must admit, it's a corn or wheat field rather then a sporting field of some kind. Heck, even over an ultimate Frisbee field.

No comments: