Tuesday, October 05, 2004

TV Tuesday for October 5th

Time againg for the TV Tuesday.

1. Do you watch sports on TV? If so, which?
I don't watch more then about 5 minutes of sports on TV. It's just too boring to me. Now one of my roommates on the other hand, watches sports on TV all the time. Football and Basketball, especially. The exception to that is the Olympics, which I watched as much of as I could and my roommate hardly watched at all.

2. Is there a sport you'd like to see more (or less) of on TV?
Well, they could always show some ultimate Frisbee!

3. What's the most memorable sports moment you've seen on TV?
Paul Hamm winning the all around gold. And he'd better be allowed to keep it! Another possibility is Greg Luganis's comeback win in platform diving in 1988 or Laura Wilkenson's win four years ago. (Told ya I didn't watch too much else.)

~Bonus~ If you could be a star of any sport, what sport would you pick? And why?
Ultimate Frisbee. I just love that sport. Either that or diving, my other love.

No comments: