Friday, October 22, 2004

Little News

Really don't have that much to report tonight. Wednesday night went off as planned. I feel even more strongly this time around then I did before. Murder with Peacocks is a funny book but a very poor mystery. Donna Andrews seemed to better balance the humor with a good mystery plot in her later books in the series.

I blew it for the first song at worship last night. The others went fine. I don't know what it is that makes it so I can't play with Jared on some songs, but I wish it would quit. I don't know about him, but it frustrates me. Especially since we'd done just fine a few minutes before we started.

This is alumni weekend here at the college. Had a chance to catch up with Brian, a good friend from the first time I was a student here. Heck, my junior year, we were inseperable. Then he went to IBEX and we didn't hang out as much when he got back. Anyway, it was nice to catch up with him for a few minutes. And I found out he reads my blog. So I guess I'd better watch what I say about him. :) Hi Brian!

Speaking of which, looks like Matt's nephew may be stopping by tonight, too, so I guess I'd better say hi to him as well. Hi Chris!

And on that note, I'd better take off for dinner. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: