Friday, August 30, 2002

Well, just a quick post before I leave for the weekend. Have what I need out, but now need to pack it before I hit the road. Seems my laundry got started much later then I intended last night because Carol called. It was absolutely wonderful talking to her. We hadn't really talked since I was in SR for Grpop's service. Just meant my laundry wasn't done until almost 11, and since I was needing that stuff to pack....

Then at 3:45 I was awakened by someone's car alarm. And it just kept going and going.... They probably didn't even know it because I was sleeping with my window open to cool the apartment down without electricity (saves me lots of money.) But it was after four before I got back to sleep.

One last thing to leave you with. The soundtrack for Jonah, a Veggie Tales Movie is now available. I bought it last night and am enjoying it. Although I'm curious how a certain songs fit in. Hope the movie lives up to my expectations. Anyway, the "Closing Credits" song is worth the price of admission alone. "Here's the song that plays under the closing credits. These are the credits, so this is where it goes. It has nothing to do with the movie you just saw, so we'll just say Hey!" Or something like that. I was laughing out loud listening to it coming home from buying it last night.

Enjoy a nice long weekend, everyone.

No comments: