Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Sunday night was alot of fun. Seth and Keirsten decided they wanted to watch Emperor's New Groove. I just love that movie. Jeff was in and out since he'd gotten back to town later then he thought he would. Something about the airline loosing his luggage.... Still, a good time was had by all.

Then I was over at their house last night to get ready for Wednesday night. Tonight is my next to last regular ultimate frisbee summer league game. And I've got to remember to go to the new field. They double booked our fields for the next couple of weeks, so we got bumped. Last time that happened, the other field was really bad. Hopefully that's not the case tonight.

I finally asked Phil and officially got the time off for the jr. high beach retreat and our family trip to Yosemite, so that's good. I haven't talked to him about the possibility of going home this weekend. I sure hope I don't have to go. I really need a nice quiet weekend.

Well, I'd like to go review the second Constible Evans book now. And then head home so I can finish This Pen for Hire. I'm not keeping my reviewing up with my reading, which is unusual.

No comments: