Thursday, August 08, 2002

Just enough time today for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by K-Mart and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Blue - what is it that bums you out and makes you feel blue?
More then anything, when I hit a major disappointment. Something I've been looking forward to doesn't happen. Or if I'm feeling left out of things. Haven't been hanging out with friends recently. I need human interaction.

Twosome: Light - what is the light at the end of your tunnel?
A train! Just kidding. God sending someone my way to show me they care and I matter to them.

Threesome: Special - who is that special someone who has seen your bluest of blues and your light of the tunnel?
Dave Duron, Pete Riggs, and Donald Smith are all friends who have been there for me through anything and everything I've put them through. Even Jeff's put up with a lot this summer. Friends like that are definately the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: