Thursday, August 15, 2002

Good morning (I guess.) Time once again for the Thursday Threesome, brought to you this week by various places and The Back Porch. (Can you tell I'm tired this morning?)

Onesome: Here-When you are in, where do you hang out? Not your favorite room necessarily, but where you always seem to end up.
Either on the couch in the living room or on my bed. Usually it's bed for reading and couch for tv watching, but not necessarily.

Twosome: There--When you go out somewhere to relax, where do you head off to?
While I find the beach relaxing (most of the time) and find doing something I enjoy relaxing, most of the time I relax at home with a good book or tv show. Of course, growing up, nothing could get me to relax like Hendy Woods State Park or Far Horizons 49er Trailer Village. Man, I miss camping.

Threesome: Everywhere--If you could chose, where would you like to be able to go for a week to relax?
I'm going to have to say Hendy or 49er. If I went someplace like Hawaii, I'd feel the need to sight see and wouldn't necessarily relax. But someplace I've been many times before that I love would be perfect. Maybe I should just head out now. :)

It's 10:10 and I'm finally feeling awake. I just haven't been sleeping this week. Even thought the light's been off, I've been awake until after 1 and waking up again by 6. What I'd give for a good night's sleep! And I can't even figure out for sure what the problem is, unless it's the fact that Jeff moves out next Wednesday and I still don't know if Marcus is moving in or not. But I'm beginning to get into a grumpy mood where things will set me off that normally wouldn't. Not what I need when I've got an all day in the hot sun ultimate frisbee tournament coming up Saturday followed by three days at the beach with jr. highers starting Sunday. For those things, I need to be well rested.

And a warning, I may be back with two or three rants later today. We'll just see how I'm feeling later. :)



No comments: