Wednesday, January 03, 2024

October 2023 - Universal Studios

 My brother and his family were down in Orange County at the beginning of October to visit some family.  They were planning on one day in Universal Studios during that time, and invited me to join them.  At first, I didn't think it would work, but then I thought about it some more and decided to ask for the day off, which I got.

I'm so glad I went.

I hadn't been there sine 2007 or so, and I had been there most recently of everyone.  And we had a blast.  The Harry Potter world was fabulous, and the main attraction there was a ton of fun.  Super Nintendo World looked amazing as well, although we didn't like that ride quite as much.  The other rides were fun.  I feel like the backlot tour used to be better, but it was still fun.

And we had a great time together.  I think that was the most fun, just hanging out together in line.

No comments: