Friday, November 06, 2015

Small Halloween Party

Saturday being Halloween, I went to my friends Josh and Beth’s annual Halloween party.  Of course, since they decided to have it at the last minute, the turnout was very small.  As in, it was just the three of us.

Of course, since I hadn’t seen them for several months, it was good to have a chance to sit and catch up.  We talked for quite a bit, ate dinner, and then played a couple of games.  Yes, it would have been fun with more people, but, selfishly, I’m kind of glad it was so small.  It was relaxing and fun.

We played Sequence for a while, and then they introduced me to a new game called Bubble Talk.  The idea is kind of like Apples to Apples, only this time, you have a picture on the table and seven captions for it in your hand.  It was so funny I was laughing so hard I was crying at one point.  Definitely getting a copy for myself!

No comments: