Thursday, October 03, 2013

Sunday Friend Day

Not being content to spend part of Saturday in Pasadena, I headed back that way on Sunday.

It all started because Christy, a friend I grew up with, invited me to her place for a launch part of the new season of Once Upon a Time.  So I used that as an excuse to hand out with my friends Luke and Sarah on the way.

I got their early afternoon, and we headed out to a farmer’s market and grabbed some lunch while we were there.  Then it was back to their house for games.  I beat them at Clue – Master Detective, but then lost horribly at Settlers of Catan.  I hadn’t played either game in a long time, so it was fun to play them.  Heck, I haven’t played a game with friends in a long time, so that was fun.

Then I headed to Christy’s house.  She’d made dinner for us.  It was two friends, her, her husband, and myself.  We had fun chatting and the food was delicious.  Then we watched the recap and the new episode.  Nothing too earth shattering in it, but I already can’t wait for the next episode.

While this meant I wasn’t home much this weekend, it was still a very fun time.  This weekend, I don’t have much planned, and I’m looking forward to that, too, just for different reasons.

No comments: