Friday, December 21, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for December 21st

Yes, I know it's a day early.  But since I will be posting my Fall Reading this wrap up tomorrow, I figured I'd post this today.

Won't be one for a couple of weeks either.  It's the Christmas/New Year's rerun season.


Royal Pains - It was so nice to check in with these characters.  And the story was so sweet.  I felt badly that the majority of the guests weren't able to make the wedding, but I love Evan and Paige together.  Have I ever mentioned that?  It was nice to see Jill, although I wish she'd actually been there.  And I wasn't that surprised that Boris is faking his death.  I can't wait to see what that is all about.  And what is going on with Hank?  Is it connected to the explosion somehow?  Sure sounded like it.  Sigh.  Why must we wait until summer again?

Survivor - I really wouldn't have minded if anyone had won.  I still can't get over how bitter everyone is at the final tribal.  It's part of the game.  You should know that by now.  And I guess I'll be trying to watch the next one since it's another Fans vs. Favorites.  I've at least got to see who the favs are.

Burn Notice - You know, with how the season has gone, I was actually worried about Sam for a while.  I am surprised at how upset Fi was at the end considering it's what she did to Michael last year.  But I'll be interested to see what he's really agreed to.  Unlike Fi, I can't see them leaving him in prison for part of a season.

No comments: