Saturday, December 01, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for December 1st


The Amazing Race - U-Turning someone who you know has already gone by may be in the rules, but it sure seems harsh to me.  But as people keep pointing out, it is part of the game.  I like James and Jaymes, but I wish they hadn't done that.

Once Upon a Time - I really can't believe that Charming is now under a sleeping curse.  Granted, I knew it wouldn't be as simple to get him out of it as everyone thought it would be.  They've set things up for a very interesting finale.

Dancing with the Stars - While I would have been okay with any of the finalists winning, I was rooting for Tony and Melissa.  I'm so glad they won.  They really were amazing dancers, no matter what anyone says.

Survivor - They've actually got some interesting drama going on in both these episodes.  It hasn't been quite as cut and dried as you might think.  Lisa sure is having trouble playing the game at this point, that's for sure.  I want to like her, but she sure is making it difficult.

Arrow - The first totally predictable episode for me, but I like how it ended.  This should make for an interesting arc.  And I don't get where they are going with Oliver's friend.  That's sure going to be interesting to watch.

The Big Bang Theory - I loved it.  I would have loved a scene with all of them in the same room going at it, but the episode was definitely funny just as it was.

Nikita - I think they are finally finding their groove for season 3.  I really enjoyed this episode, although was it just me, or did they seem to forget about the President's video when they went to get him the second time?

New TV on DVD Reviews:

No comments: