Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another fun, busy weekend

Like you'd expect anything less from me, right?

I actually got to play ultimate Frisbee twice this weekend.  I headed out to my new game Saturday morning.  Then I played again with the other group here in town on Sunday afternoon.  It felt wonderful to have plastic in my hands again, and it's only been a month.  Remember those years when I only played for St. Pat's Hat and summer league?  Every so often, I do wonder if I should stick to pick up and forget leagues, but I think I love the sport too much to do that.

Meantime, I spent time catching up on TV, including the Sing-Off I hadn't watched when I posted Saturday night.

And Saturday night, I went to see And Then There Were None (aka Ten Little Indians) at a theater in North Hollywood.  It was a small theater, but very well done.  And it was nice because you could see everything, too.  My friend Angelique went, too, and we really enjoyed it.  Glendale Centre Theatre is mostly likely going to do it next fall, and I can't wait to see it again there.

Of course, Sunday morning was church.  But I didn't get to go hang out with my normal Sunday night crew due to sickness and late soccer games.  I haven't seen them for several weeks now, so hopefully we can connect this weekend.

No comments: