Friday, September 16, 2011

Bowling

So, I've gone bowling twice in the last week and a half.  One of the bowling alleys here in town has a deal most week nights where for $10 a person, you get unlimited games and shoe rental from 9PM until midnight.  You have to have 3 people per lane minimum.  Still, it's a good deal.

What has surprised me is how I seem to get better as the night progresses.  It used to be I peaked around game two.  But both weeks I've barely broken 100 for the first game and made it there easily all the others.  I broke 150 last week for the high score, although Daniel got 192 this week for the highest score of the night.

We're talking about making it a regular Wednesday night event.  I don't know that I will make it every week, but I hope it is fairly regular because I really do enjoy bowling and the time with friends.

No comments: