Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Slow Weekend

I find this highly ironic. After my last life blog post where I talked about how busy I was, things seem to have really slowed down.

This weekend was actually nothing out of the ordinary. I had Bible study Friday night, which was nice. Playing the guitar went well, too.

Saturday, I went out to see Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (which I loved), then went out to play ultimate Frisbee. Came back and started my High School Musical marathon.

Sunday was church in the morning followed by the second and third High School Musical movies. I finished up with them in time to go to Joe's for our Babylon 5 night.

Monday, I left the condo long enough to pick up a pizza. Honestly, that was it. I watched random stuff on TV and finished a book. Yep, very exciting stuff.

Things haven't even been as busy here at work this week as I expected. See, my co-worker had her baby on Sunday a couple weeks before her due date. It has the potential to make things busier here at work, but so far it hasn't. I'm trying to take on more responsibility, but it hasn't happened yet.

I found out what team I'm on for Summer League today - Aqua Blue. First game is Tuesday, so we'll see how my team look then. Unfortunately, both of my Friday games are on back to back Bible Study nights, and the one Monday I didn't really want a game, I've got a game, too. I can make it to all of them, but it's not my first choice of schedules.

No comments: