Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday Threesome for October 4th

Looks like we've got a sexist Thursday Threesome today. Or at least a battle of the sexes topic.

Onesome: Women-- buy more cars than men? True or false? Heck, I have no clue; I'm just curious about your opinions...
I don't know either, but I'm going to guess True. Women prefer reliable cars while men will tinker with something until it is absolutely falling apart. That's my theory, anyway.

Twosome: or-- Jo~Ann or Michaels? Which place would you use to buy your crafty stuff? I mean, Christmas is coming and gift cards would be lovely; let's get the word out now !
I buy craft stuff? I learn something new every day!

Threesome: Men-- are better chefs than women? Bobby Flay or Rachel Ray? True or false? Sure, you can go all Food Network if you'd like (Paula can make my dessert any day; butter, butter, butter!), but who's grilling your ribs?
I think this one boils (pun intended) down to interest. I think men and women can both be excellent cooks. Most women are more then men, so most women are better at it then men. But one of my male co-workers is an excellent cook.

1 comment:

ohAmanda said...

In my life all the men are cooks. Oh, the comfort food my dad cooks. He should be on the Food Network.

Saw your reviews on TDB. Sorry I can't do the dancing with the stars. I'm just clicking around your site...

:)