Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Threesome for March 29th

Brought to us this week by New York, MLB, and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Yankees-- How about it? Are you a baseball fan? ...or would you rather watch the grass grow?
Baseball, watching grass grow, watching paint dry. It's all about the same in my book.

Twosome: Opening-- Day? Opening Season? Mervyn's "Open, open, open" commercials? What opening do you wait for?
Right now I'm awaing Spiderman 3 and Pirates 3 in May. And I can't wait until Disneyland opens Saturday. I'll be there after not going for a year and a half.

Threesome: Day-- by day we learn something: playing hardball, what have you learned this week? (Okay, discoveries count...)
Last night I learned Nikki and Paulo's back story on a crazy episode of Lost. (You weren't looking for soemthing serious and earth shatering, were you?)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Disneyland isn't open year round? That's weird. I thought it was always good weather in So-Cal.

And Lost was great last night. Very Edgar Allen Poe!

Bonnie (Eyeofthebholder from The Clubouse)

Matt said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in two and a half years (I last went with you in October '04. :(

Will you take pictures for me? I still have that great one of you frowning by the Tiki Room "closed for repairs" sign.

~Matt

Mark Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Baker said...

Yes, Disneyland is open year round. I just meant when they open their gates for business Saturday.