Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Threesome for March 1st

Welcome to March and this week's Thursday Threesome. Brought to us this week by common sense and The Back Porch.

Onesome: No Bicycles-- on the Freeway? Ya' think? Do you have a better 'sign of the times' for the gang? I'm thinking along the lines of "Coffee is Hot", if you catch my drift...
Why is it I always draw a blank on these questions? "Contents of this cup hot" is about all I can come up with.

Twosome: on the-- flip side, how about a sign you think needs to be in place? ...maybe something like one that lights up and says, "Get out" after you pull the fire alarm in a building?
"No tresspassing" always seem like good signs.

Threesome: Freeway-- friend or foe? Utility or necessary evil? Extra points if you have to use the Pennsylvania Turnpike or happen to live in Los Angeles !
I get extra points! I get extra points!!!

I don't mind the freeway when it is actually moving. If it slows down or stops, then I get frustrated with it. But I'm not afraid to drive on it. Which may be a sign that I've lived in LA too long.

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I get extra points, too, for the PA Pike! Woo hoo -- I think.