Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Threesome for August 17th

What do you know? I'm doing my post before noon today. Miracles never cease!

Brought to us this week by something I've enjoyed for the last three months and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Free-- isn't always free! What "freebie" have you discovered over the years that really isn't?
Since I usually read the small print, I don't get bitten by the non-free freebies. Which means that none are coming to mind right now.

Twosome: Amazon-- It's been a bit since we've done our Amazon Survey: do you use Amazon? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
How, can I put this? YES!!!!!!!! I'm a top 100 reviewer on the site, and order lots of books from them if I'm not planning on going to a signing for that author. For the most part I like them, but occasionally wish they would ship stuff faster. If you use their free shipping, it seems like they take their own sweet time about shipping it. You know, if they feel like it that day.

Threesome: Prime--Time! Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing in the Fall lineup on TV? (okay, football counts ).
I'm looking forward to the return of favorites like Veronica Mars and Lost. There are a couple new shows I plan to try out, but I don't know if I'll get hooked on them or not.

I think I posted on my blog when it happened, but I got a three month trial of Amazon Prime for free. I have loved it and bought more then I probably would have. However, the trial is coming to an end next week. Back to ordering $25 at once and waiting a week or more for things to come I guess.

No comments: