Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Threesome for August 10th

It's Thursday. It's after 5. Must be time to do this week's Thursday Threesome, which is brought to us by Frisbee golf (which is NOT related to the true sport of ultimate Frisbee) and the Back Porch.

Onesome: Disc--overy channel madness: did you catch the Mythbusters show with the bit about the Mentos and Diet Coke (episode 57)? Have you tried it at home yet? What am I talking about? Psst: it's a fun project with the kids...
No and No. (That was easy.)

Twosome: Golf-- Do you play? Do you watch? Do you care? Even the Opens? Just wondering...
I used to play. I have clubs. I wouldn't mind playing again. I don't watch golf, however. Don't really watch any sports.

Threesome: Season----ing salt? What spices do you routinely use when you're cooking up a little something for yourself? A little tarragon? Cinnamon? White pepper? What perks up a meal for you?
Whatever the recipe calls for. Although I must admit to liking cinnamon.

No comments: