Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I really haven't meant to wait a week.

Really, I hadn't meant to go this long. I even tried to blog yesterday, but Blogger was upgrading when I did. See, it's all their fault.

I had a great weekend, too. Saturday, the game night crew went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I enjoyed it, although I felt the last half hour could have been much better. Still, you'll find me in line for the third one come Memorial Day Weekend next year.

Afterward, we went to Soup Plantation for dinner then Java N Jazz to hang out and try to come up with some activities for the next few months. With Konrad and Carol gone, we're hoping to spread the load around a little more so Debbie and I don't get tired of hosting. Of course, we'd have another couple host homes if I weren't alergic to cats.

Sunday night, I went to a Kristen Chenoweth concert. I just found out about it Friday, so I wound up going alone, but I had a great time. She is quite the character, mocking herself when she forgot a lyric or something.

And I've finished my second book of the contest. I just need to get busy and review them both.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if we call the contest off. Paul hasn't had a good week and I don't think his heart is in it. But I'll let him make the call.

Yesterday, I had yet another doctor's appointment. My doctor has finally decided that he doesn't know how to get me completely healed. So I'll be seeing someone else within the next two weeks. Hope it's sooner rather then later. And hope he gives up his idea that there's a track going up to my belly button. From the sounds of things, I don't have any of the other symptoms. Plus, I really don't want yet more surgery. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: