Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday Threesome for March 23rd

What's this? My first new post in over a week and it's a meme? Yep. I'll try to update tomorrow. The short answer is I'm doing better.

But this is brought to us by car dealers and The Back Porch.

Onesome- New: What's new in your life? New car, new house, new job or new person, or even just a new toy you bought for yourself?
I've been buying new CD's, like a Switchfoot CD. Yeah, I might actually decide I like them. That would be rather shocking and new.

Twosome- Car: What kind of car do you drive? What kind of car would you like to drive if you could?
I drive a Honda CR-V and probably would drive that if I could. Nice cargo room if I happen to need it. Ok, I often think a convertable would be fun to drive as well. Especially in the summer.

Threesome- Scent: Scents are great at bringing back memories. Is there a scent that any time you smell it you flash back to something in your past?
Hm. There's the usual pine smells like Christmas. For me, it's more sounds. Like an Evie song that sounds like camping at a state park or Susan Ashton's second CD which sounds like the summer I spent working at a water slide park.

No comments: