Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday Threesome for March 30th

Yes, I'm going to get this done today.

Brought to us this week by all my computer geek friends and The Back Porch.

Onesome: External-- What sorts of gadgets do having hanging off your computer? We'll spot you that printer, but how about other goodies like scanners, card readers, cameras, MP3 players and such?
Here at work, I have an extrenal floppy drive. At home, my printer is also a scanner. And that's about it.

Twosome: Hard-- What part of working with computers is hard for you? ...working with one particular piece of software? Getting that camera to connect? ...or dealing with the family members who don't understand what the deal is ?
Working with Word. I don't know what it is about the program I don't like, but I don't like it!

Threesome: Drive-- What drives you to the computer? Is it friends? Work? News? Recipes? The weather radar?
Friends I've made on-line or I keep in touch with on-line. My reviewing addiction.

No comments: