Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yep, I'm still here

This has been my first time on-line since Monday. I made it through and am doing well. Just recovering slowly.

I had to be at the hospital at noon, yet I didn't go into surgery until about 4. The urchal remnent turned out to be bigger then the doctor thought it would be, so my insistion is bigger. But he got it all, and I haven't had a fever since.

It took until Thursday for me to leave the hospital, and I was on a clear liquid diet all that time. I go in Monday early evening to have the stables removed and the catheter taken out. I am so looking forward to that!

Meanwhile, I am getting a little stronger every day. Still on pain medication, although it really does help. And my appitite finally came back Friday night. I'll probably gain back all the weight I've lost. Not having that weight is the one thing I would have liked to take with me from all of this.

Meanwhile, I hope to be back at work on Wednesday. We'll just have to see how I'm feeling then.

No comments: