Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Latest

I didn't learn too much from my appointment on Thursday. It was all kinds of pre-op stuff. The urologist did reduce me to one anti-biotic, and it's the one that my bocy actually likes!

Of course, my fever has been higher since then and I think I've been feeling a little worse.

You know, I haven't looked forward to a Monday this much in a very long time.

Meanwhile, my white blood cell count has gone down, which is a good sign.

Mom and Dad are on their way down right now, so I don't know how much I'll be on the computer in the next week.

And I don't have to be there until noon on Monday. Makes me happy because it means we won't be rushing around like crazy Monday morning. Of course, since I can't eat after midnight, I'll also be very hungry. I can drink water until 7AM, however, which is a step in the right direction.

No comments: